Wednesday, September 12, 2012

7 Gypsies Tags

 
Hello to all!
 
For todays cards, I started with a premade tag from 7 Gypsies.  These have been in my stash for a while and were just begging to be used.  I punched the lacy circle and the green circle, then put a premade bird from Prima on the focal piece.  The sentiment is from Stampin' Up.  And just for the record, Grace does NOT like the foam arrow from American Crafts!  (at least not on this project....).  But I do.
 


Here is basically the same layout.  Again started with a tag from 7 Gypsies.  The witches shoe is a die from Quickutz.  The sentiments are from Stampin' Up.  That denim ribbon is also Stampin' Up.  Added lace and button to this one.  The colors are kind of unusual for Halloween, but I think it works.

from Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment