Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Apples

 
Hello to everyone.  Today's post uses my new apple stamp set from WPlus9.  I took a few hints from the WPlus9 design team and came up with these cards.  Lots of fun
 
 On this card I used squares of paper from the Dear Lizzy collection from American Crafts.  I zigzag stitched over the edges with red thread.  The oval piece is made with dies from Papertrey Ink.  The pearls, ribbon and little clip that says "true" are from my stash.



Here I used a premade calandar piece from Jenny Bolin.  The background text paper and checker stamp are from Papertrey Ink.  Ribbon is from Stampin' Up.  I made the little tag by punching the edge of white cardstock with a border punch from Stampin' Up, then trimmed it down.


On this example I used a piece of white netting stuff from my stash.  I think the red paper is from Lilly Bee Designs.  I trimmed the yellow piece with a pinking shears.  Added a strip of glitter paper, red twine, and yellow buttons.

Have a great evening everyone!  from Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment