Sunday, September 9, 2012

You're the Best

Hello to everyone!

For the next few days I am going to show you some fall cards I made with my new sunflower set from Papertrey Ink.  I really like this one, so you'll be seeing it for a while.

On this card, I stamped with Memento Ink and colored with Copic markers.  I then cut out the image with a die from My Favorite Things.  I trimmed down an ugly yellow doily I found in the dollar bin at Michael's.  It went well with the icky colors I used on the flowers........

Here I cut out the coordinating die first, then stamped the stamp and colored.  I used a more muted color palette and I like the way in turned out.  The sentiment stamp is also from Papertrey Ink.  The background paper is from American Crafts.

Enjoy your day!  from Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment