Tuesday, April 17, 2012

With a Friend

Good evening everyone.  For todays cards, I made flowers with a Tim Holtz die and plain fabric.  Then I spattered the flowers with Marmelade colored glitter spritz and put a flower brad in the middle.  Next I put a black piece of cardstock behind a white piece with a circle cut out of the corner.  I stamped a sentiment from Hero Arts above the flower and mounted to an orange card.

For the second card I made a larger flower in the same fashion.  The sentiment on this one is from Papertrey Ink and I added some plastic circle stickers.  Done.

Here is a close up of the flower I made.

For this card I made a tag with Papertrey Ink stamp and Papertrey die.  The pattern on the tag is also a Papertrey Ink stamp.  The skinny silk ribbon is from my friend Grace's stash (she got it from her sister Mickey).  It is awesome.  I punched the scallop border with a Stampin' Up border punch.

Have a great evening.  from Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment