Monday, April 23, 2012

Good evening everyone!

I warned you I would be posting more of these flowers.  I embossed the flower from a Stampin' Up set, sponged on Tim Holtz distress ink, then spritzed with water and let it dry.  Then I spritzed a pink colored Glimmer Mist over the whole thing.  The frame was cut with a spellbinder die.  Then I cut the die in white and glued all those negative space white pieces in.  I think the sentiment is from a different Stampin' Up set.

This card doesn't really go with the first one, but I wanted to show you what I did with the little pink pieces that punched out of the frame.  I glued them down into this design.  The sentiment stamp is from Papertrey Ink and the background paper is echo park.

Have a good night.  from Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment