Saturday, April 21, 2012

Mother's Day Card

Good evening everyone.  Today's card was a blast to make.  I white embossed the rose from Stampin' Ups Fifth Avenue Floral set on thick white cardstock.  I sponged on Tim Holtz distress inks and Marmelade colored Glimmer Mist.  Then I sprayed the whole thing with a generous amount of water and spritzed with more Glimmer Mist once it dried.  The sentiment is from Close to My Heart, and I am not sure on the background paper.  I saw this technique on the Papertrey Ink blog and thought I would give it a try.  It was way fun so you will see lots of examples of this technique on my blog in the next few days.

Here is another example made the same way with a little bit different colors.  The sentiment tag is made with Stampin' Up supplies.

Have a great evening.  from Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment