Monday, July 2, 2012

Soft subtle flowers

Hello to everyone!

A couple of weeks ago I broke out this JustRite Stampers set and stamped and colored a whole bunch of images.  I coordinated the colors with a package of bird stickers I had laying around.  I ended up with this color palette and a bright color palette.  I made lots of the images so you will be seeing quite a few with this stamp over the next couple of days.

In this first example, I used alphabet stickers for the sentiment.  Background papers were scraps.


For this example I used the same image, added a spellbinders scallop circle for a frame and a fence cutout made with a die from MFT.  The sentiment stamp is from Stampin' Up.  I really like this fence die--another awesome thing from Grace's stamping room.

The sentiment for this one is from Papertrey Ink.

Have a great day.  Off to play with my new fourth of july papers.
from Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment