Monday, July 9, 2012

Another set of flowers

Hello to everyone!

It is true, more flowers.  Flower image is from JustRite Stampers.  Sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.  Added strips of scrap paper, some yellow crocheted lace, a yellow strip punched with a scalloped border punch and pearls.  The background paper is from Papertrey Ink.  I really like the soft color of this paper when I want to stamp directly onto the background paper.

This card has a big hunk of crocheted stuff that I didn't think I would ever use, but it seems to go ok on this card. 

Here I punched a scallop circle with Spellbinders, used an interesting piece of background paper with tags printed on it, and added a tag sticker from the dollar store.  The sentiment is from Stampin' Up.  Tied on a little twine and done.

from Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment