Monday, July 16, 2012


Hi everyone!

I undertook a mission to make a whole bunch of cards lifted from the design team at Taylored Expressions.  I used my monthly kit from June and the stamp set they had on special last month. 

This first card was made from a design noted on  I changed up some of the colors and embellies.  I really like the sewing on the edges of the components. 

Part of my plan was to make two of each component, save them up after each card, then at the end make more cards with the leftover components.  I made lots of fun things, so you will be seeing the resulting cards over the next few days.

Here is another card I made with leftovers.  Just kind of minimal changes, but I also like this one.

Have a great day.  from Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment