Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Thinking of You

Good evening everyone.  We have had awesome weather here so posts have been a little sparse. 

I saw a card similar to this on line--but I can't remember exactly where.  For my version, I embossed the white piece with my cuttle bug, punched the flowers with a Martha Stewart punch, and placed a piece of patterned paper from My Minds Eye behind the panel.  I used eyelets for the flower centers.  The sentiment is a rub on.  The gray piece of cardstock is from Club Scrap. 


I used the rest of the patterned paper to make this card.  Stamps and ink are from Papertrey Ink.  The punch is from EK Success and the sentiment is from Stampin' Up.  The ribbon is this cool stretchy stuff I found in my stash......

Have a great evening.  from Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment