Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Berries

Hello everyone.  Today I have a set of berry cards I made with my new Papertrey Ink stamps and dies.  The first card is just the larger berry stamp in green ink, then I filled in the berries and leaves with the "filler in" stamps and stamped the greeting right over the whole thing.  Also stamped the leaves on the background paper. 

I changed up the look with darker background paper on this one.  I cut the berry with the die and gave it some dimension with dimensional tape.  There's that skinny ribbon from Mickie again.  I love that stuff.  I slid a leaf diecut behind the panel and distressed with Tim Holtz ink.


This one just has a few different embellishments.


And here I used up some scraps and went around the edge of the card and panel with a black pen.

Have a great evening.  from Martha


No comments:

Post a Comment