Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Fun Elephant

Hello everyone!

I love my new stamp set from Waltzing Mouse Designs.  She looks so cute on the elephant.  I collect elephant stamps so could not resist this one.  Paper is from Stampin' Up.  Die from Spellbinders.

As usual, I made several cards with the same stampset.  I thought this would be a good graduation card.  This time I cut out the elephant and girl, then made a path with washi tape.

Yup, there is another one.  The little star stamp on the background is from Stampin' Up.

from Martha

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this WMS set! Wonderful cards! You should check out the weekly WMS sketch challenge....a random winner gets a free set...never know it could be you!!! Go to the WMS store and click on the blog...to the right will be an icon to click to get to the challenge!

    ReplyDelete