Saturday, February 25, 2012

Papertrey January Blog Hop Challenge

I made this for the Papertrey Bloghop Challenge. I used my new Papertrey sets and Sliders dies, which just arrived yesterday.  My friend and I stamped with these ALL DAY today.  They are way fun.  The paper is from Echo Park and Basic Grey.

 The little "you" is from an old Stampin' Up set. 

Used my new butterfly set to decorate the pull tab.  You gotta try these, they are addictive.  You will be seeing lots of posts with these over the next few days.

For this one I used the big birthday words that I just received (yes, yesterday) and the flower is from a Stampin' Up set.  Used the zipper die from Papertrey Ink.

A close up of the zipper.

Have a good evening.  from Martha

6 comments:

  1. I love the way you've postioned your slider. The little butterflies on the pull out section are a perfect addition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun cards!!! I love the bright colors and the interactive details are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just loving these bright cheery colors you chose! And that is neat the you stamped butterflies down the side of the pull tab, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cool! Guess they are farely simple to put together? TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are easy to make, but you definitely need the 1/8 inch score tape. 1/4 inch is too thick..
      from Martha

      Delete