Wednesday, February 29, 2012

awesome, etc.

Hello, everyone.  I made some more cards with the Papertrey zipper dies.  These are way fun to do.  I also used my new cardstocks and inks from Papertrey to make these, as well as Papertrey stamps.  Patterned papers are random scrappage......  Inside it says "You're all these things and more."

Here is a closer look at the pull tab.  Notice my little butterflies on the top and bottom borders. 


Here is another care with the same zipper die, stamps and color theme.  Inside it says "Your age...Happy Birthday.  For these zipper cards I stamped the inside message in light ink on the back.  I give a lot of my cards to my sister as she and her kids send lots of cards.  That way they can also see what it says on the inside.


Another view of the zipper.

We had a snow day today so the Bubbs and I have been hanging out.  Have a great day. from Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment