Thursday, April 4, 2013

Make It Monday at Papertrey Ink

Hi everyone!

I made some cards to enter in th Make It Monday Challenge over on Nichole's blog at www.papertreyink.com.  Check out this weeks video on using collage on your cards.  I recommend it--this was tons of fun.

I basically followed the same format as shown on Dawn's video, but used different stamps and colors.  I used a set with stitched flowers, the subway art word set and a little flower set to create my background.  Inks are the chartreuse, bright pink, and light blue.  I used a framed out set to make the focal point along with the same little flower set.  Sorry I don't have the exact names of the stamp sets and colors.  I left all the supplies at my friend Grace's house.  I think all supplies for this one wer PTI.

That was so much fun that I made another.  Again, all supplies are PTI, except for the border punch.

Have fun today!  from Martha

3 comments:

  1. Gr8 collage cards- love your added frames too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you enjoyed and mastered this technique. Happy cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I love the right colored flower that just pops off the card.

    ReplyDelete