Monday, January 28, 2013

Hello everyone!

I am posting with my new Dragon speak. It's pretty cool, but I'm not very good at it yet. Please excuse me if there are goofy typos as this will take some getting used to.  Once I get used to this it is going to be awesome, as I tend to have "typing issues" with my one arm.


Card Here is today's Here is today's card Here is today's card Your Here's today's I made today's card with my new stamps from Paper Trey ink. This folk art floral set is really fun. I stamped all the colors in with the filler stamps. It was a little fussy but I had fun doing it and I love the results. The sentiment is also from paper Trey ink. The floral borders are washi tape.

This close-up shows the focal image in more detail. I did raise the larger blossoms up on to dimensional tape.

 I will definitely be making good use of this set . you will see more posts with this set in the future .

 have a great evening!

 from Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment