Sunday, June 10, 2012


Hey everyone.  I am back from vacation and was actually able to do a little stamping this weekend.  I saw a great idea for a card on another blog at www.colleen-dietrichdesigns.blogspot.com.  You can also see the inspiration card on my pinterest page.  Anyway, here is what I came up with.....


I pretty much used the same idea, with a different stamp.  The tulip and both sentiment stamps are from There She Goes stamps.  The background paper is a scrap from Webster's Pages.  Ribbon is from my stash.

Next, I switched it up a little......

and used a dark brown background.  Same stamp set from There She Goes.  Background paper is from 7 Gypsies.  Seam binding is from Snug Hug (or maybe Hug Snug......).

For this card I used the same idea with a more whimsical daisy stamp.  Background paper and sentiment are from Stampin' Up.  The ribbon is from a monthly kit from Taylored Expressions.


Lastly, I have a picture of myself at the Martin Luther King Jr Memorial in Washington DC.  I took this picture myself because Everett refused to......

from Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment