Sunday, March 25, 2012

Papertrey Ink Bloghop Challenge











Good Evening to everyone.  This is my entry into the Papertrey Ink Bloghop challenge.  The background is a piece of grid paper from Doodlebug Designs.  The turquoise handwriting is a clear printed overlay from Hambly Studios.  I used Simply Jane stamp set and dies from Papertrey Ink.  Also some yellow seam binding.

I used barely banana ink from Stampin' Up to stamp the flowers near the sentiment. 

Here is a detail shot of the cameo.  I made the necklace with adhesive pearls and stuck on a ribbon rose.

Another example with the same stamp set.  Paper is from Hambly studio.

This one uses Papertrey dies to make a file folder shape.  Stamps are from Birthday Tags 2012.  Paper is from Cosmo Cricket.  I'm not sure on the tape and clips.

3 comments:

  1. I love your cards! I just got that set too as I belong to a Jane Austen book club. Love the yellows and blues together...That file folder is just darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You went all out :) On the first card I love the flower in Jane's hair and the blue ink on the cursive! The second the colors are fabulous and that big bow by the frame was the perfect touch, and the third, love that file folder :)

    ReplyDelete