Thursday, November 10, 2011

Challenge Mania!


Hello everyone!  I decided to work on some challenges yesterday while stamping at my good friend Grace's house.  I got a little out of control so hang on....

I started with the colourQ challenge for this week.  Love these fall colors.  Next, I applied these colors to the Mojo Monday sketch.

This is what I came up with.....

Supplies:
Cardstock:  Stampin' Up
Paper:  My Minds Eye and Stampin' Up
Dies:  Spellbinders
Stamps:  Stampalicious
Ink:  Memento
Markers:  Copic

Next, I went to the Split Coast Stampers Layout Challenge.


Here is my creation......


Love the way the colors turned out.  I esp. like her "pool party" hair.

Supplies:
Cardstock:  Stampin' Up
Stamps:  Stampilicious
Paper:  My Minds Eye and BoBunny
ribbon:  scraps
Pearls:  Queen and Co.
Memento ink and Copic markers.

But wait, I wasn't finished yet.  Time for Sweet Sunday Sketch.





Stamps:  Papertrey Ink
Cardstock, ribbon, punch and ink:  Stampin' Up
Paper:  My Minds Eye
Die:  Papertrey ink.

Hope you enjoyed todays projects.  Now I have to see if I can link them all up....from Martha

2 comments:

  1. Love how you've used the colour combination! Thanks for playing with CQC :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those patterned papers look fabulous together! Great use of the colours this week. Thanks for playing along with us at ColourQ. :)

    ReplyDelete