Sunday, September 4, 2011

Gnomes......

 

Hi to my follower!  Today I have cards made with my cute gnome set from There She Goes Clear Stamps.  Love these.  I actually made them at my friends house so I may not have all the details on the supplies.  You will definitely see more of this set from me--cuz I have lots of images colored up that still need to be made into cards.

Chillin

Cardstock:  Stampin' Up
Patterned paper:  Jillibean Soup (I think)
Copic Markers
Little white gem things are from Crafts Direct, I think from the floral section.
Twine from stash.

Get Well

Cardstock: Stampin' Up
Patterned paper:  Jillibean Soup
Copic Markers
Self-adhesive gems
Hand dyed seam binding with Stampin' Up reinkers, (Hug Snug seam binding in chalk white).

Have a great day.  from Martha



No comments:

Post a Comment